Building duck blinds. Lamp painted shade. Variflex quik shade.
Building Duck Blinds
- The process of commissioning, financing, or overseeing the construction of something
- A structure with a roof and walls, such as a house, school, store, or factory
- construction: the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
- The process or business of constructing something
- the occupants of a building; "the entire building complained about the noise"
- a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place; "there was a three-story building on the corner"; "it was an imposing edifice"
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
- window coverings, especially vertical blinds, wood blinds, roller blinds, pleated blinds
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- A waterbird with a broad blunt bill, short legs, webbed feet, and a waddling gait
- A pure white thin-shelled bivalve mollusk found off the Atlantic coasts of America
- small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away; "Before he could duck, another stone struck him"
- Such a bird as food
- (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
building duck blinds – Steven Caney's
Colours hidden in natural simplicity
Beauty is a gift, take my humble one, its no more than a key in a lock, I cannot push open doors for you, but its really all I have to offer. No straight lines, no pretence, no grandeur of architecture, no reading between lines, no ego, no motive, just shut out the noise and see.
Its not a plastic bag in the wind, it is not a desperation as profound, not a journey of far distance, its close, so close, but how many see it?
Something can be there everyday unseen.If you haven’t seen this, ask where you are, why you are, and where you are going, and ask again what hope does a future have in your hands, what are the consequences of your decisions, and where is your authority now?
Its just a duck, its just H2O, Its just light. But do you understand something even that simple, do you know its potential? Beware of what you cast away for meaningless things.
The world in a grain of sand or in a duck. Does it matter where you find meaning, self -orient, and move forward? I think perhaps it does. Life is not explained by sand. Life is the unaccounted element, the true dark star, a picture in a frame woven into the frame itself. Iota and minutae, distances of infinite space, matter and meaning, Concious and unconscious decisions in all life.
All must be percieved to the exclusivity of none.Unpolluted worlds feed these small moments and we’d be poorer without them at a fundamental level. The transition from the tiny to the infinite in the human mind takes but a nanosecond shift, but human memory is the flaw. We forget our perameters , and our polarities, and with that fail utterly in the completeness of understanding, and thusly we fail in almost all things. Failure but for a moments pause and a good memory. Its humanities weakness. I feel this weakness growing in all. we fatally lose as we gain.
You’ll hear me or you won’t. Exceed me. Please.
Dumbed down, multitasked and driven by false ego, jacks of all trades and masters of none, so lacking in conception and perspective. We are truly this. Its destroying our world. We suffer under pretend captains. We pray to gods, idols, and all things likewise fake.The ship is going down.
Beauty is a decisive choice, its where you find it, fascinations are cores of knowledge. Protect them all. Learn to see before you change, before you create , for most human creation is destruction. Some might say beauty is a frippery, but I assure you it is most certainly not. When we have let our perception of true beauty slip is when we have created the deepest atrocity. Yet the first step is still in appreciating beauty. The legacy of not doing so is simply an absolute evil, a negligence towards all life.
Beauty is desire, desire is instinctive want, and when a maturity in a taste of beauty is encompassing, complete, when the animal and the conscious reasoning mind is one, then and only then do you build and act for the betterment of anything. Do not change what you cannot exceed in every aspect. Evolution is unmatched by man to date. Preserve the finest thing .
Its our every real lifes breath, the rest lets face it, is shit. We know it in our heart of hearts, even in our waking reason. What have we allowed ourselves to become?
We have taken taste and perverted it, made existance an acquired taste. Time to re-open our eyes, and bring the brain and the heart along for the ride.
This is not philosophy, this is not religion, it is not spirituality, it is the recognition of the needs of the human mind, it is the path we of us who are lucky can see to guide us through every step of life, to grow rather than reduce.
We have forgotten the true nature of power, or accruement, of security, of respect and honour.
We are no longer even noble savages.There was once an ideal behind civilisation, but we have failed to realise it. If a newborn could speak it would tell you this.We are often blinded by age. Polluted by societies, ruined by schooling that is not education.
Its a galling thing to wake up one day and realise that almost every aspect of your survival and embracing life is contrary to everything y
•The Osprey readily builds its nest on manmade structures, such as telephone poles, channel markers, duck blinds, and nest platforms designed especially for it. Such platforms have become an important tool in reestablishing Ospreys in areas where they had disappeared. In some areas nests are placed almost exclusively on artificial structures.
•Osprey eggs do not hatch all at once, but instead the first chick hatches out up to five days before the last one. The older chick dominates its younger siblings, and can monopolize the food brought by the parents. If food is abundant, little aggression is seen amongst the chicks, but if food is limited, the younger chicks often starve.
•The Osprey is a fish-eating specialist, with live fish accounting for about 99% of its diet. Barbed pads on the soles of its feet help it grip slippery fish. When an Osprey takes a large fish to its nest, it carries the fish headfirst to make it as aerodynamic as possible.